- Maybe you were a man once, in my grandma's time. Now you play it safe and shoot a guy in the back 'cause you don't like risk.
- 'Cause I know what risk is.
- You just plunge ahead. You think you're invincible. You can't see 10 feet ahead of you.
- I see every pebble, every hole that could send us sky-high. I've died 50 times since last night. I can see the explosion up here. I see myself blown to bits. 'Cause I've got brains in my head!
- If only you had balls too.
- Keep talking. Yours'll be hanging from a tree, like a couple of cherries.
The Wages of Fear (Henri-Georges Clouzot)